Essential requirements for obtaining an e-visa
With the introduction of e-visa the process of getting the e-visa is now simple, given below are the vital requirements that should be kept in mind while applying for a visa;
- Before applying to the e-visa, you have to provide accurate personal, professional details along with the specified documents.
- The application form also requires a coloured photograph.
- In the application form, you need to fill the details like the full name, date of birth and place of birth, your address and contact info, passport details, nationality.
- You also need to enter details like your marital status, your occupation places to be visited while in India, your expected port of entry and port of exit
- You also need to enter the details of the countries visited in the last ten years, religion, visible identification marks and educational qualification
- After filling all the above details, the next step is paying the required fees via debit or credit cards. The payment mode of Visasforindia is secure and safe.
- After the payment process, you will receive an application ID and ETA over email within seven days
- Carry a photocopy of ETA with yourself when travelling, as you will be required to show it in the immigration office.
- Travelling with a sufficient budget is also essential.
- Passport should have two blank pages left for stamping by the immigration officer.
- You can enter India via 24 airports (increased from 16 in April 2017). Additionally, there are five seaports from you also enter, these are -Cochin, Mormugao, New Mangalore, Chennai, Mumbai